Sunday 12 January 2014

SWASA

In the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

Welcome to my valley of knowledge (Wadee Ilmi) where i want to share as much as possible...Sharing is one of the best way that we could have in order to keep on learning. I really love learning, and really envious when people pursue with their studies. But I am sure that learning is not just by walking into lecture rooms, getting master or PHD degree..but its all about yourself, how you handle and going on with the desire to learn. 

Learning from books will always be theoretical and experience learning is worth the challenge. As for me, I have the desire to pursue like others. But the path that I see didn't actually brings me there. I didn't regret for not joining that path because now I value more the experience learning that I have come to meet until now. The desire to learn is burning and always be. However, realizing that I may stop to read, I decided to find my pace of writing and sharing. Hoping that this would be a valley where I can ponder on...keeping up myself what I have learned so far...revising and renewing my memories.

Lastly, there is a saying: "Convey (message) even with one sentence"...as translated in Malay Language: "Sampaikan Walau Sepatah Ayat" (SWaSA)..

(Knowledge is like a source of light that brighten our mind and heart =D) 
Wallahualam


No comments:

Post a Comment